State of the art Mercedes-Benz van and top quality exclusive products
Each new Franchise Partner is equipped with a state of the art Mercedes-Benz Vito van fully compliant with all Food Safety and Local Government Regulations and featuring:
- Commercial 2 group espresso coffee machine
- Top of the range, quiet diesel generator
- High grade commercial refrigeration
- Food display and storage refrigerator
- Commercial coffee grinder
- Commercial blending unit
- Pie Warmer
- Cash drawer
- Food grade stainless steel fittings throughout
- Dedicated hand washing facility
- Water supply and filtration system
- Product storage containers
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Food grade ice storage
- Air horn
- Waste water system
- Complete vehicle corporate branding
- Built to comply with the Australian standards relating to mobile food vending
- Highest quality interior construction and fittings
- Events display materials
- Branded marquee
- Branded flying banner
The exclusive Cafe2U blend is roasted to a unique recipe that uses only the finest beans, winning bronze at the highly acclaimed CSR Golden Bean Coffee Roasting Competition in 2010.
All Cafe2U branded products are made with only top quality ingredients to ensure that the food and beverages served are of the highest standard.
Health and safety
Cafe2U was the first Mobile Coffee Franchise System in Australia to achieve Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Food Safety System Certification - an internationally recognised method of identifying and managing risks.
HACCP is part of an active food safety program that provides the public with a high degree of comfort that food safety is being taken seriously and is being well managed.
The Cafe2U food safety program is so much more than just HACCP. To be more effective, all sub-systems, recall protocols, hygiene and cleaning programs have been developed and implemented.
Cafe2U maintains its accreditation with BSI (British Standards Institute), the global leader in HACCP ISO certification.
This means that you can rest assured that Cafe2U is not only the best quality, but also 100% safe.
Click here to download PDF of BSI certificate
To find out more about the Cafe2U Van and Product call us on 1300 CAFE2U (223 328) or click below to request more information.
|Request More Info