We Equip All Our Franchisees With A very special Coffee Van
Cafe2U vans are only supplied as part of our world class, and market leading franchise package.
Each new Franchise Partner is equipped with a state of the art Mercedes-Benz Vito van fully compliant with all Food Safety and Local Government Environmental Health Regulations and featuring:
- Commercial 2 group espresso coffee machine and grinder
- Top of the range, quiet diesel generator
- Food display and storage refrigerator
- Commercial pie warmer
- Cash drawer & Cafe2U proprietary EPOS system for recording sales, issuing invoices and receipts.
- Food grade fittings throughout including a dedicated sink washing facility
- Water supply and filtration system
- Product storage containers, Fire extinguishe, First aid kit
- Distinctive Cafe2U Air horn,
- Waste water system
- Complete vehicle corporate branding
- Built to comply with the EU standards relating to mobile food vending
- Highest quality interior construction and fittings
- Events display material, Branded marquee, Branded flying banner
(This van and equipment is typically leased by our franchisees, and Cafe2U has partners in this area to help franchisees find their coffee van for sale. All projected returns account for this cost in the overheads.)
Cafe2U's exclusive coffee blend is at the heart of our success, and is the principle reason customers keep coming back! Our coffee blend is selected from some of the finest coffee growing regions in the world, roasted to a unique recipe, packaged and shipped in a manner that means it is usually less than 2-4 weeks old when opened by our franchisees. This ensures the freshness and flavours are presented in the cup perfectly whether it is an espresso, long black, or milky coffee that the customer prefers.
We take our coffee very seriously, but our Hot chocolate, premium loose leaf tea, and all other Cafe2U products are made with only top quality ingredients to ensure that the food and beverages served are of the highest standard.
Health and safety
Cafe2U was the first Mobile Coffee Franchise System in the UK to achieve Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Food Safety System Certification - an internationally recognised method of identifying and managing risks.
HACCP is part of an active food safety program that provides the public with a high degree of comfort that food safety is being taken seriously and is being well managed.
The Cafe2U food safety program is so much more than just HACCP. To be more effective, all sub-systems, recall protocols, hygiene and cleaning programs have been developed and implemented.
This means that you can rest assured that Cafe2U is not only the best quality, but also safe.
Click here to download PDF of BSI certificate
To find out more about the Cafe2U product call Martyn on 0113 286 63840113 286 6384 or our main office number on 0113 23201180113 2320118 or click below to request more information.
|Request More Info
|< PREVIOUS: TERRITORIES||NEXT: TRAINING & SUPPORT >|